“We have everything you are looking for”
- With this slogan Përmeti welcomes all the visitors that decide to have a different time & enjoy the hospitality that Përmeti offers.
- Welcome to the city of linguists, writers , dreamers , historians , gardeners , growers , master of glico (Typical Jam) and passionate beekeepers … welcome to the city of Bektashi spirit of frashëllinj……… . ” v GEOGRAPHICAL• The city of Përmet is located along Vjosa river and Dhëmbeli mountain. It is about 240 meters above sea level, with an area of 120 ha urban areas, of which 99,000 m2 of green surface, thus classifying Përmet as one of the most unique cities in the picturesque southern Albania. It is located in the southeastern part of Albania.
- Located 30 km from the border with Greece, which connects through the customs point “Three Bridges”, is 70 km away from the center of Gjirokastra Prefecture and 230 km far away from Tirana .Vjose River traverses 58 km within the district, is the second river in Albania hydro resources contained and creates a very beautiful valley that begins with its entry in Albania and ends in Çarshovë Tepelenë district. The main mountains in this district are Nemerçka about 2485 m altitude, Dhëmbeli 2080 m and Trebeshina 1922 m.
WHAT YOU CAN VISIT IN PËRMET
- Cultural Tourism:
- Objects: Ilyrian Fortress ruins at Bolënge, Rock of the City (Cultural Monument) and symbol of the city, old quarter, the postbyzantine churches of Leusa, Bënja, Shënepremte, Kosina and Bualli, the medieval bridge of ottoman period “Kanionet e Dashit”.
- Cultural Events: “Wine” feast, it’s organized during the summer, “Përmeti Multicultural”, during June, South harmonicas festival, where the winner takes the price “Laver Bariu”, one of the great master of harmonicas.
- Nature Tourism: National Parks of Fir of Hotova, Fir of Petrani, Lengarica Canyons, the protected panorama Mallagjeri, the mountains of Nemerçka, Dhëmbeli and Trebeshina.
- Curative Tourism: Thermal waters of Bënja.
- Culinary and Gastronomy Tourism: The manufactures of famous and unique Glico, Winery cantina, traditional foods of the area, the manufactures of cheeses.
- Religious Tourism: Pilgrimage on the Tekke of Ali Postivan, visits on the churches and monasteries around Përmeti.
- Transfer from/to the airport
- English speaking tour guide
- Accomodation in hotel 3*
- All taxes
- Flight Tickets
- Lunches and dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees
Day 1: Tirana - Përmet
We start our tour with transfer from Tirana to Përmet. During this trip we will have a short stop in Këlcyra, where there are found the Black Water Spring, falling from Trebeshina Mountain. Accommodation at the hotel. Free Time. Dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Day 2: Përmeti City Tour
Breakfast in hotel. City Tour of Përmet. We start our day visiting the big rock of the city which is the symbol of Përmet, where we can have a view of the city and Vjosa river and the valley. Then we get introduced with the tradition of famous Gliko (Typical Jam) (Manufacture), which is a speciality product and traditional for Permet and is made from (Figs, Watermelon, Eggplant, Plums, Walnut etc…). Afterwards, we visit the ruins of Illyrian Castle at Bolenge. We will finish our day hiking through the Village of Buali.
Day 3: Ecotour & Walking
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will hike through the “Dashi Bridge” Canyon which is a part of Lengarica river. This canyon in some areas is 2m wide and 10m high and in the lower part becomes 10-15m wider and up to 150m high.It is very healthy for its curative waters, where the resources thermal waters of Benja are found. These curative waters are used by many visitors that have problems with stomach, skin, and rheumatism. After that we leave Përmet and depart to Tirana. Short breaks on the way. The end of tour.